Tuesday 19 March 2024

175-167

Whilst 167 is 6 lbs heavier than I was aiming for it is much lighter than my post holiday weight of 175.  Flying weight plus sheer volume of food and alcohol made my weight sky rocket.  Since coming home I have overeaten stupidly.  White chocolate seems to be dominating my diet.  No more.  

Gluten free is my new thing.  It starts today.  No hot cross buns boohoo, and I have woken with an overwhelming desire to eat croissants.  Oh dear.  I will have to ride that one.  I just hope this gets rid of brain fog and gives me a bit of energy that I am truly lacking.  Sourdough bread, biscuits, cakes in all form and pasta are off my diet though I have ordered wheat free pasta.  

I am very tired.  Sugar, flour and no walking.  All to be changed today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment